Thursday, March 22, 2012

Welcome to the World Collaboration at MScraps

Hello dear blog friends who I've long neglected.  Happy Spring!  All is well, just hectic lately.  I wanted to share an incredibly sweet kit and a great deal to boot! 


Welcome To The World Collab by the MScraps Designers
Receive this collab for FREE with every $15 purchase in March.
This collab will be placed in your cart automatically if it qualifies.



More than 500MB of digital goodies!
(when unzipped)

This kit is perfect for scrapping your baby & newborn pictures.
Kit includes:
2 alphas
77 papers
120 elements
4 templates
I made this New Baby Card because you know I love mixing digital with my paper crafting:

I used Wild Blueberry Ink's papers and element in the collection.  You can find more of her kits at MScraps HERE.
It's going up to 80 degrees in NJ today!  I've been doing my Etsy work in the backyard "studio."   What a treat in March to be able to soak up the sun (with sunscreen, of course)!  Stop back tomorrow for a peek at the latest kit from Amy Jaz Designs.  Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Alexandra MacVean said...

These are oh so cute and make me wish I had a child of my own. Awww. Love the little ribbons and hearts. :)

Hugs