Friday, March 23, 2012

Mojo233 Woodland Mini Kit from Amy Jaz Designs

Friday and another 80 degree day in NJ.   You know what that means at my house...flip flops, grilling and ice cream!  Lucky for us there's a yummy water ice/ice cream shop nearby.

I'm back to share the latest mini kit from Amy Jaz Designs..."WOODLAND."

Cute, huh?  Don't let "mini" kit fool you.  Look at all that's included:

-8 patterned papers

-1 Woodchuck sticker

-1 Flower sticker

-1 Ornate Frame

-2 Worn Paper Frames

-3 Buttons

-2 Bows

-2 Flower Petal Frames

-2 Word Art

-1 Lace Strip

-1 Paper Butterfly

-1 Felt Flower

-2 Masking Tapes 

It's on sale this weekend HERE at The Lilypad.  I made a hybrid card for Mojo Monday 233 using the kit.  I love the spring colors and all the fun elements Amy included.  Isn't that woodchuck a cutie?



Enjoy the weekend.  I'll be in birthday mode planning for my oldest's 12th next week.  Those years went fast!

1 comment:

Alexandra MacVean said...

This one is WAY too cute. How fun!! Love all the goodies you share here. :)