Thursday, August 5, 2010

What's New at Cara's Scrap 'N Stamp Art

Good morning!  I've been busy with summertime activities and my health has slowed me down considerably the past 5 weeks.  That's a whole different story but my right lung is still collapsing every few months.  I've given it up to God, the doctors after 7 years haven't figured out how to manage it.  Anyway, there are a number of new items in my shop, one slowly coming into focus is (I know you don't want to hear this) Halloween!!  Yikes, well, I do like to plan ahead!  Here are a few treat toppers and you can find more Halloween items in my Halloween Section HERE.  Come visit and let me know what your favorite items are.  I'm hosting a giveaway next month and would love to hear what you'd like to win!!

Have a joyful Thursday!! 

1 comment:

Alexandra MacVean said...

Hey, planning ahead is always best. I'm working on holiday items now as well. I already have a custom order for Halloween. :)