Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Scrapbook Design & You

There was a recent post at Craft Critique about the Scrapbook Design & You classes that are popping up all over the place.  Scrapbook Design & You® is currently the only comprehensive program of its kind available today for scrapbooking.  The four 2-hour classes teach beginner through advanced scrapbookers the essential scrapbook theories and principles of design.  For more information or to find a location offering SDU near you, visit THIS SDU site.

For anyone wishing to become a part of this ever growing team of passionate teachers, they can apply at HERE.  Training is provided and I know you can do it!!  I've been certified since early this year and if you are new to scrapbooking, SDU is a great introduction.  If you are in the southern NJ area, e-mail me and I'll let you know when and where you can find me teaching a class in the upcoming months.  I'm rearranging my schedule around my soon to be part-time kindergartner.  Wasn't he just born?? 

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments: