Friday, August 6, 2010

Memory Jar Wedding Cards

Last month, one of my super sweet customers requested Memory Jar Wedding Cards.  I hadn't heard of this but loved the idea.  Each guest is to write a little something special to the bride and groom and they then place the cards into their Memory Jar to treasure forever.


She choose the RGB colors and fonts for the sentiment and I stamped the oak tree in the colors of her choice.  The stamp is from an oldie but goodie Stampin' Up set, Lovely As A Tree.  Inside the mini card I added the wedding date and a place for the guest to sign their name.  Not the best photo here, just giving you an idea of what I was working on.  I love custom orders and my customers have some awesome ideas.

This is such a charming keepsake and it's a great idea for any special occasion. 

Wishing Cherrie a long marriage full of happiness and love!

3 comments:

S said...

I've not heard of anything like that, but they sure turned out lovely! :)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Gorgeous stamp, Cara! Oldie or not, you just can't go wrong with a beautiful tree. (Love 'em!)

The idea is a very nice one. We had a similar idea at my wedding, sadly, people left some very strange comments on ours. I hope this bride and groom get some wonderful memories and cherished comments on theirs.

Smiles!
Gwen

1CardCreator said...

Love that idea Cara and you carried it out flawlessly! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane