Saturday, February 27, 2010

Challenges - DCRU February Card Kit and The Pink Elephant #55

Hey there!  In case you missed it, this past month I was showcasing cards made with the February Card Kit from Die Cuts R Us.  You can check out the posts here, here and here.  I only had 1/2 of the kit to play with yet was able to make 8 beautiful cards.  You know you'll be getting one valuable kit because, look here!  I made 2 more cards and STILL have leftovers!!


 

Die Cuts R Us is having a card kit contest and you can actually win next month's kit FREE!!  Click here for all the juicy details.  I'm entering; you should too!!

Do you like my "Way to Go" card?  I used the brand spanking new Lotus Pendant from Spellbinders now available at DCRU.  I curled the edges up a bit for a more floral effect~love it!!  And I roughed up some edges on both cards with the Tim Holtz Paper Distresser.  So easy and safe even a 5 year old can do it.  (Yes, most of my goodies are kid tested as I do like to share.)  The second card "Sweet" is for both the DCRU Card Kit Challenge and the sketch challenge over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog.

A few new Copics arrived and after blog hopping at Claudia and Company, I'm thinking I should give up coloring and sell these babies.  Why?!  Well, go see for yourself what the new DT of Claudia and Company has done with the new Puddle Jumper line of stamps available exclusively at DCRU starting March 1st.  Absolutely, beautiful work and amazing blending/coloring on just the cutest new stamps around!!  I need to go to Copic classes and come back when I'm won't be embarrassed.  Anyway, you can win those cutie Puddle Jumpers so go check it out and start here.  Have fun hopping!!

7 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

OH, you got to use your Lotus Die! I just got mine today. Can't wait to open it. Love that second card...so pretty!

Smiles!
Gwen

Alexandra MacVean said...

Love those little flowers. The colors make me feel warm and cozy all over. Again, you are creative! :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Amazing cards, Cara! I love the lotus die, very pretty! These colors are so eye catching! Fab job :)

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
hugs, margie

Jenn K said...

Really AWESOME!! Thanks for playing on TPE!

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful cards, Cara!! Thanks for sharing them with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri

Trudi said...

Fab cards Cara, love the paper you used! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

LORi said...

WOW Cara these are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing with TPE this week!!!

BiGS HUGS - LORi