Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Die Cuts R Us Challenge 28 - Sketch!

This week's challenge at Die Cuts R Us is a sketch challenge.  Check out this sketch by our lovely and talented LORi Boyd:

This is my take on the sketch:


Look at that stamp of "Noah."  Isn't he sweet? He's part of the new Puddle Jumper Collection currently available at Die Cuts R Us and created by LORi!!! Doggy is unnamed so I'll just think of him as my "Harley" and that little Noah does remind me of a certain little 5 year old I know and love...Anyway, check out the new Puddle Jumpers and play along with this week's challenge. You don't need a Puddle Jumper to play but after you see them, you just may want them ALL!!

Supplies used:
Copic Markers
MS Punch
Stampin' Up cardstock, ink and hardware
Stamp by Hampton Arts

Stop by the DT blog and enter your version of this week's sketch! You have until Sunday at 9PM EST to link up to good old Mr. Linky. Good luck and have fun creating!!

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Cara!! I love the primary colors and you did such a fabulous job with Noah!! He is too cute!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

OMyGosh! This is soooo stinkin' cute! I love these papers too! Awesome boy card, Cara :)

hugs, margie