Friday, February 26, 2010

A Mother's Day Challenge

I'm catching up on a few orders, DT work and a few other projects.  It's so great to be feeling better!!  I didn't think I'd be blogging til Tuesday but I just finished a card for a Wonderful Mother and it was suitable for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge to make a Card for Mother.  Although I won't be "celebrated" until May, moms in the UK will be celebrated in about 2 weeks.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up and was gold embossed onto SU designer paper. 

I played around with a number of blog templates today but finally decided that for now I like the naked blog look.  What do you think?

3 comments:

Mel X said...

Lovely, simple card - fabulous backgound.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

I love the simplicity of the card. It is so pretty, Cara. Glad I stopped by. Glad you are feeling better too.

Smiles!
Gwen

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Cara!! I love the gorgeous colors and the Clean & Simple design!!