Saturday, May 2, 2009

Life is Tweet!

Life is tweet this weekend! Everyone's allergies have calmed, we're spending time with friends, the butterflies are free.

This is a sneek peek of my latest chipboard album. I have a few more things to tweek today before I can list it in my shop. I love the "Green Stack" line from DCWV and what's great is that the chipboard and paper is made from 70% recycled paper.

One of my next big endeavors may be reworking the photos in my Etsy shop. As much as I like the black background, maybe it's a bit too harsh. I notice the Etsy front page items usually have a softer background. Leave me your thoughts or e-mail me your comments. I'd appreciate it. Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oh my gosh, i love the tweet little book. You are so crafty. Have to look at your site and see what else is new.