Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Time With Friends

Time spent with friends is time well spent...isn't that the truth? We were fortunate enough to spend time with friends this weekend. Maybe I should drop this card in the mail for them. My "Time With Friends" card along with seven others is featured on the EtsyGreetings Blog today as part of their Tuesday's Treasury series. I had originally planned a treasury of "May Flowers" featuring a collection of floral cards. I worked on it bright and early and then sold 5 of the cards in the collection putting my sales on Etsy at 100!! Hooray! I need to treat my family to ice cream or something fun for putting up with my paper scraps which can sometimes take over an entire room. Which leads me back to friends...if they hadn't come by this weekend, that paper mess would still be all over the dining room.


No comments: