Monday, May 25, 2009

10 day Challenge - Day One


I decided to join some of my EtsyGreetings team members in a self-challenge. Starting today, I'm going to create and add one new item to my shop for the next 10 days. For me, this is a push to complete the many projects I haven't completed yet. Yes, there are plenty of little projects going on around here.

Today being Memorial Day, I don't have much time here as the sunshine awaits us! So today I'll just list my new item, An Assortment of Kawaii Matchbook Notepads, and wish you all a wonderful day with friends and family. And many thanks to those brave men and women who have given their lives in our Nation's service. Come by the shop, all items are 15% off today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... so love your eggs!... amazing. I know they are so much work and what a great price. Good luck with your challenges!

Pinky Creations said...

These are adorable!