Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 2 Challenge Listing

I didn't have an opportunity to explain the challenge yesterday but here's what going on. Ten members of the EtsyGreetings Team decided to challenge ourselves and list a new item on Etsy for the next ten days. I changed the challenge for myself just a wee bit. My challenge is to complete and list ten of my unfinished projects. Custom Orders and my wholesale account had me busy and I let a number of things go unfinished. It's a good push for me to tie up loose ends before the kids get out of school next month.

During this 10 day period, I'm offering a 10% discount in my shop but upon checkout you MUST mention "10Day" in the Notes to Seller. My teammates involved in the challenge are also providing a discount. Go visit their shops for a peek at some lovely paper crafts and for their specific promotion. Here's a list of the shops participating in this fun event:

IsabellaFlora
Pinky Creations

Cards & Moore by Terri
jemily

Little b Bunny
Cara's Scrap 'N Stamp Art
The Paper Flower Shop
Percival Road Designs
Scrapbook Completed
L Whelan Designs

Since Amanda of Little b Bunny organized this for us, today I've featured some of her items as my favorites on the right sidebar. Click on any item and you'll go directly to her shop to see more fabulous designs. Each day I'll feature one of the participants in my sidebar. I'd love to post more photos but I've still got the one photo per post problem.

My Day 2 item is a Father's Day Card, clean and classic, like my dad. His birthday is around Father's Day so he always ends up with too many summer shirts and caps. When we were kids we always got him soap-on-a-rope for Father's Day. Do they still make that? I'll have to find him some and we can have a good laugh next month.

Some happy news...I posted my Day 2 item, came back to blog about it and it sold in just minutes. Yay! I'm glad I made a few extras.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Congratulations on selling this card! Very cool.

Carol said...

Wow, what a challenge. I can imagine how you booked. And congrats on finishing the challenge. I should join the team. I could use a new creative challenge.