Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Congrats Graduates!

It was around this time many years ago my husband and I had just started dating and were both graduating on the same day. Because of the timing of our graduations and the distance, we were unable to attend each other's graduation. Making these graduation cards reminded me of that day and what an exciting and scary time it was. Exciting because we were finally done with school. Scary since we hadn't lined up "real" jobs yet. Fast forward many years it's seems like it was just yesterday. As you can see from the photo, I am still putting my diploma to good use. It made a great backdrop, I think. Oh, this head cold is really getting to me.

Congratulations to my graduate friends! The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt

2 comments:

Carol said...

What a fun card. Cara I always love stopping by. And I especially like the quote. Have a great day and enjoy your success.

Ink with Heather said...

this is an awesome card, thanks for sharing :)