Friday, March 15, 2013

Cupcake Recipe: Bailey's Chocolate & Caramel Irish Cream

OMG, chocolate, caramel, buttercream and Bailey's Irish Cream cupcakes?  I'm glad I found this cupcake recipe to add to my St. Patrick's Day menu.  (Sorry, kids, not for you!)




Hop on over to Tidy Mom's blog HERE to find the cupcake recipe for Bailey's Chocolate and Carmel Irish CreamThanks for sharing, Tidy Mom!

As always, thanks for visiting.  This St. Patrick's Day weekend I leave you with one of my favorite Irish blessings for a good life:


May you always have...
Walls for the winds
A roof for the rain  
Tea beside the fire
Laughter to cheer you
Those you love near you
And all your heart might desire. 

Céad Mile Fáilte

1 comment:

Alexandra MacVean said...

Thinking of you and hope you're doing well. :)