Tuesday, March 12, 2013

40th Birthday Cake Idea

What do you do when your Fabulous 40th Birthday turns into a Girl's Night Out?  You bring cake and cupcakes!!



Many thanks to my dear customer, Celena, for sharing her photo of this yummy and oh, so cute 40th birthday cake.  I wouldn't have thought to use my Fabulous at 40 stickers to decorate cupcakes but they are just the perfect touch.  Why?  These are not ordinary flimsy stickers.  They are first printed on quality 61 lb. matte photo paper.  I then apply a permanent adhesive sheet.  I punch each circle so you can add it to a cupcake  Or peel off the wax paper on the back to reveal the adhesive and you have a sticker to seal your party bag!

Visit Cara's Scrap 'N Stamp Art to see an assortment of 40th birthday party cupcake toppers, candy treat bags, cake toppers, banners and more!

No comments: