Friday, August 24, 2012

Halloween Cupcake Toppers and Baker's Twine

Hello friends!  Here it is almost the end of August. I hope your summer has been a good one.  My summer has been great with the highlight being our trip to St. Thomas, USVI.  We've also taken a liking to pier fishing so my guess is that fishing gear and crab traps will on the Christmas wish list this year.  Lots of lazy days by the pool, late nights and way too much pizza and ice cream...how has your summer been?  As much as I love summer, I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine when school starts up after Labor Day.

I've been busy with my Etsy store and have added lots of new items.  It's not too early to be thinking of Halloween is it?

 
 
Love, love, love epoxy pumpkins.  You can find the graphic at my favorite digi shop, Wild Blueberry Ink.
 
 

 

 

No comments: