Monday, January 23, 2012

Digi Scrap Sales from Amy Jaz Designs and Wild Blueberry Ink


Hope your weekend was a good one.  So far, 2012 has been just great!  I've got a little one home sick but wanted to pop in and let you know what's going on with the amazing designers I work with. 

Today is the final day of the 5th birthday celebration over at The Lily Pad.  The entire store is still 30% off, including all designs by the incredible, Amy Jaz!  Hop on over HERE to check out her latest kits.


And while you are hopping around, stop by MScraps.  They are celebrating their 2nd birthday and all this week they have challenges, sales and a big blog hop with fun freebies!  There forum HERE has all the details. You can find my fav, Wild Blueberry Ink, on sale HERE.

Wild Blueberry Ink has a new kit coming Friday.  Here's a sneak peek:


 
Lucky me, I've already got it and it's jammed packed full of goodies you will love!  Stop back Friday and I'll let you know how you could get it for free!

Happy Monday!

No comments: