Friday, June 3, 2011

Deja Vu

It's a perfect day in NJ today and we've got lots of fun planned for the weekend.  We're kicking it off with The Script tonight (love those Irish boys!), karate belt graduation tomorrow for both my boys (yay, guys!!), high school graduation for 3 special boys tomorrow and Sunday is Andrew's final soccer game so, what else, another party.  Thankfully, I'm on the mend and able to enjoy all the festivities.

I haven't been posting much but here's something I've been enjoying...flower petals from our cherry tree!  The kids wouldn't pose for me but Harley doesn't mind hamming it up for the camera.  I love my pink yard.
 


Here's something else fun for the weekend.  MScraps has lots of new products from their designers today and all the new goodies are 20% off through the weekend!  Stop by HERE for a peek at Wild Blueberry Ink's Deja Vu kit. 


Here's a  hybrid little gift card I made with the kit:


If you're feeling a bit of deja vu right now it's because the kit is being re-released and you may have seen the kit and/or my card before.  The kit is slightly different so go have another peek!

Have a fab weekend!

3 comments:

Carole Beath said...

I am back again to admire this darling card AND your pretty pink yard and oh my that sweet-faced dog posing so nice.... You take care.
Carole

Dina said...

What a cute puppy! Your card came out wonderful! Hugs! Dina

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Beautiful photos, Cara. You know I'm a HUGE Hershey fan...he's gorgeous. The cherry blossoms are so pretty. What a wonderful way to enjoy these last days of spring.

Smiles!
Gwen