Monday, December 20, 2010

Owl Tree Studio and Wild Blueberry Ink News

Owl Tree Studio is both a subscription club and a regular store now.  And the news is that Wild Blueberry Ink's releases from Little Dreamer Designs are also available at OTS HERE.  Eventually, you'll even find collage sheets from Wild Blueberry Ink at OTS but for now, you can still find them in her Etsy Shop.

Last week, OTS released this fabulous "Love Birds" kit from Lilleyscrap Designs.  Isn't it sweet?!


Lucky me, I got to play around with it and made a card for someone special.


 I added dimensional tape and brads to give the flowers a little interest.


 My Diary 2011 Project (designed by various artists on the web) was sitting nearby.  They are still available for order HERE.  I like to order mine naked so I can decorate the cover myself.  The Love Birds Kit was perfect.  I designed a cover and printed it out twice.

 Here's my cover.

With the second copy, I made an anniversary card for my sweetie and a bookmark for my diary.  Love it!!


If you'd like to check out the complete post regarding my hybrid projects, hop on over to Owl Tree Studios HERE.  I am so thrilled that Tiffany featured me!!  Tonight at 9PM EST you can chat with Shirley of Wild Blueberry Ink and she loves to share goodies with those who stop by.  Details are on the OTS blog.  I'll try and pop in...can I wrap and chat at the same time?  We shall see. One thing is for sure, my Christmas cards will be late this year, especially for my international friends.  Darn flu!

1 comment:

Carole Beath said...

Oh Cara, this cover is the most colorful wonderful cover ever. I love it... great design.
Carole