Sunday, November 14, 2010

Checking in and catching up...

Hello friends and welcome...I've hit 200 blog followers and I thank you!!

I've spent the last 5 weeks doing Custom Orders in my spare time and there's been little time leftover for  blogging, tweeting, facebooking or creating many new items but I'm getting back on track again.  Here's a peek at  my favorite new baby album.


I've also added Christmas Goodies to my Etsy shop and you can find them HERE.

                                                   Santa's Little Christmas Photo Album

It hasn't been just all work and no play.  Friday I went with 40+ kindergartners to a local farm and we picked sweet potatoes and corn.  It truly is the yummiest popcorn and we'll eat it next week once the corn cobs dry out. 
Our sweet potatoes are on the scrawny side but will be delicious.


I wanted to share that on Tuesday Shirley from Wild Blueberry Ink will be releasing  her “Infinity” kit at Little Dreamer Designs. Here is a sneak peek:

This kit is all about those things in your life that last forever so I know it will be perfect for my 17th wedding anniversary card.  Never be afraid of a blind date...you just might meet your soul mate.

If you want to get a free copy of "Infinity" visit HERE and leave Shirley a comment.  If you tweet the news, repost it, or facebook it go back and leave another comment HERE on her blog.  The more you comment the more chances you have to win. On Monday night at 10PM (EST) - right after her chat at Owl Tree Studio, Shirley will post the winner on her blog. 

And speaking of chatting, you can chat with the gal behind Wild Blueberry Ink on Monday, November 15 at 9PM EST at Owl Tree Studio.  It'll be a fun chat about design, ideas, life and FREE stuff!!  I hope to pop in after I get my little angels to bed.  Hope you can make it!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love the baby album and wonder how you find the time. But good to hear you are struggling also. Now for sweet potatoes. Is there ever a pretty one. Good thing they are so good tasting. I just bake mine. However lots of butter is added. Smile.