Thursday, July 15, 2010

Diary 2011 Project

This year I'm taking part in the Diary 2011 Project. I participated last year and I love my handmade diary!!  Every day I open to a new page that inspires me to go check out someone else's handmade goodness since their site is right there on the current date page. 

The Diary 2011 Project is cool project wherein artists, crafters, photographers and designers from around the globe choose one day and create their own page. The end result is a unique page per day diary that also includes months, addresses and note pages. Once again, the diary is trilingual (English, French and Spanish).

And this is what you'll find on my birthday next year:


There are a few available spots left.  Go check out the site and see if you can sign up!

1 comment:

pnkgeeni said...

That's a nice page Cara. I did this last year.