Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Crafty Little Challenge #47 Sketch!


Peek-a-boo!!  I love this window die from Quickutz and I love it even more when Puddle Jumper Noah and his pup are peeking out.  Aren't they "sweet" waiting for the ice cream man?

Recipe:

I was so excited to share those cuties that I almost forgot to let you know the card is for this week's challenge at A Crafty Little Place!  And it's another sketch that I really turned around but all the important elements are there.  What can you do with this sketch?


It's a another great one by our very own Gwen!!  Check out the Design Team blog here and see what the DT lovelies put together this week!  Sweeeet stuff!!  And don't forget to join us!  We loooove company and we love new friends!!  Just link up your creations at A Crafty Little Place by Sunday, July 18th at 9PM EST.

By the way, how long have I been under a rock?  I hadn't noticed blogger finally put spell check back on the bar!  Yippeee, thanks blogger!!

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE this! It's so super cool how you manipulated the sketch. I NEVER could have done that! So creative and you can still absolutely see the sketch there. ADORABLE card! So summery. (Now I want ice cream for breakfast.) Thanks for the kind words on my blog! xxD

1CardCreator said...

Love the window and all the cute embellishments that go with it! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

S said...

I asolutely love puddle jumper Noah!! How cute! :) You put a smile on the face of a girl who was crying earlier today! Thanks!

Carole Beath said...

Cara, this is such a darling little card. I love the set up with Noah and doggy peeking thru the window. Just cute cute cute.
Hugs
Carole