Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Crafty Little Place by Die Cuts R Us: Challenge 37

Welcome!  My trip to Los Angeles for Provo Craft training was awesome.  Great people, fun city and some of my favorite crafty products to play around with.  Who wouldn't want to play with the Cricut Expression, Cricut Cake and my new fav, the Gypsy!  If you want to see photos, follow me HERE on Cara's Scrap 'N Stamp Art's Facebook page.  I'll be posting them soon.  And now that I have a Cricut Cake to play with, I'll post tasty treats and tips when I can.  My mom, the boys and I tried the machine out Saturday and it was easy peasy!  The kids like the taste of the frosting sheets and quickly ate up all the hearts, swirls, monkeys and butterflys we cut out.  Opps, forgot to take photos. 

Anyway, now for the Tuesday fun.  It's the first challenge for Die Cuts R Us at our new cozy home, A Crafty Little Place.


This week's challenge is a sketch:


And here's my take on the sketch using one of my favorite digital stamps, Inkin' Isabella.


Recipe:
Stampin' Up Ink

Isn't she a cutie?  She's exclusive to Die Cuts R Us so head over and check out the store and the anniversary sale going on all week.  While you are there, you'll find the newest and cutest stamps, the new Puddle Jumpers, and a few other new stamp releases.  Look what's making it's way to my house, So Random Sentiments in Spanish.
 
Love it!  Just perfect for my Spanish speaking friends and loved ones.

So hop on over to A Crafty Little Place and join us for this week's sketch challenge.  You'll have lots of fun there.  I know I do!  Remember, you have until Sunday, May 9, 2010 9PM EST to enter. 

Adios, amigos!

No comments: