Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Snow fun then 60 degrees!

The last Friday in February we had our 4th snow day and the boys were home from school.  By Saturday, they seemed to have had enough of the snow and wanted to stay in.  Here's a photo of what my 9 year old (with a little help from Dad) spent all day putting together...all 2,004 pieces.  It's a K'nex motorized ball machine.  What a family lesson in patience and determination.  Congratulations to Alex!

But this week...60 degrees! Woo hoo!  I did so much yard work and playing with Andrew yesterday that my scalp is sunburned.  Thanks for your best wishes for Harley.  He jumped the fence today so I'd say he's feeling mighty fine.  His stitches come out next week.  Stop back on Friday when I spotlight one of my favorite new Spellbinders.  I'm behind in my Etsy Features and hope to have that up by the following Friday.  Drop me a note if you'd like me to feature your Etsy shop.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

Awww....stitches are not fun. :( But hey, snow days are! :)

Hope you have a good Wednesday.

1CardCreator said...

Wow, that looks amazing! Can't wait for the warm weather on its way here too. Thanks for sharing ~Diane