Friday, April 5, 2013

Stamping with Stampin' Up! - Color Refresh

Happy Friday!  I'm just off a 3 day migraine and I'm feeling like a brand new woman today...almost!  I was hardly over the news that Richie Sambora wasn't joining Bon Jovi on this year's tour (Jersey girl!) when I got word of Stampin' Up's new "Color Refresh" list.  What's THAT you say?  Well, it's Stampin' Up's new colors for 2013-2014 for their annual catalog set to debut shortly.

Have a peek at the Color Refresh list!!

Some favorites are coming back, some favorites leaving and there's even one brand new color!

The other Stampin' Up news is that they are offering FREE shipping now until April 8 so this is a great time to stock up on all retiring/discontinuing color products which are only available while supplies last.  Head over to Stampin' Up and have a look around!

So what do you think?  Take action and let me know below what colors you'll miss and what colors you are so happy to see have made the new catalog!  I'm glad Pool Party made the cut but I'll miss Certainly Celery.  

Feel free to share this info with your crafty friends!  It's easy, just choose your favorite share button below.  As always, thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: