Friday, December 2, 2011

Amy Jaz Designs Guest Designer for The Lilypad

Hello and thank God it's Friday!  I spent last night at West Elm in Princeton, NJ with wonderful Etsy sellers and buyers as part of Etsy's Handmade Holiday.  Snacks, cider, crafts and good company in a gorgeous store...what more do you need?  Stop by next week for photos from this inspirational event. 

 Amy Jaz Designs is this month's guest designer at The Lilypad.  She has a few fabulous new releases for Document Your December:



Here is a simple yet elegant card I made with this sweet kit.  I printed the element and red paper on matte paper, added a red satin ribbon, button and linen thread and mounted it on a silver card.


Are you working on your December Daily?  This kit is perfect for that!  Head over to The Lilypad and see Amy's designs that are currently on sale.

2 comments:

Geralyn Gray said...

It was a pleasure meeting you last night.....really enjoyed the event and now I am enjoying some m&m's....I just posted on my blog some pictures from last night......thanks!

Terri said...

Great use of the kit. Love how clean and simple the card is. Hope you sold a lot at the West Elm event!