Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Eyepopping Etsy: Mint Chocolate


These caught my eye on Etsy this week. Mint Chocolate is a favorite of mine, how about you?  Grab a cuppa and go visit these Etsy shops. You will be glad you did. Enjoy!

I want to have a baby just so I could put this adorable beanie on him!!  It's also available for baby girls.  Oh, so cute!  Knit Baby Boy Beanie  Belle la Mere is on vacation so be sure to check back again later.

Chocolate and mint...a yummy fav!  Mint Chocolate Fudge by NW Fudge.

Winter is coming and I can't text with gloves and an iPhone...Green Fingerless Gloves from My Knitting World, perfect!!

What can I say, it's cold, I like green and this Silk Chevron Scarf from Willow Knits is gorgeous!

Did you enter my giveaway yet? Visit yesterday's post HERE and you could win my new 2012 Holiday Hoot Owl CD Case Desktop Calendar.


Tip Junkie handmade projects 
Don't forget about my giveaway HERE!!

1 comment:

Brittney Minor said...

New follower from Brittleby's Corner@
http://brittlebyscorner.blogspot.com/