Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We had snow over the weekend and it reminded me how much I don't like cold weather. 

The Associated Press

My Blogging Your Way course introduced me to Picnik and I'm a forever fan now.  It's fast and easy photo editing and there are lots of other fun features too.  And it's free!  You can see I've discovered the "rounded corners" feature.

Pencil treats for the little ones featuring Spooky Soiree Cupcake Toppers from Lettering Delights.  If you head over there you may still be able to catch the end of their Dollar Day Sale and freebie Best Witches Halloween Tag Set

Our witchy cupcakes.  Thanks for the inspiration, Martha.
Hope your Halloween was sweet!

1 comment:

1CardCreator said...

Sorry to see your Halloween was snowed out! I have been using Picnic from day 1 of my blog and I love the tools but I never saw the rounded corners, I'll have to check that out! Thanks for sharing.