Wednesday, September 21, 2011

1,000 Sale on Etsy and a peek at Cape May

 Happy Wednesday to y'all! I've been busy with Custom Orders and getting a number of holiday cards in order for a feature in a magazine. Over the weekend while dancing the night away at a fabulous wedding, Cara's Scrap 'N Stamp Art hit sale 1,000! Woo Hoo!! Many thanks to my Etsy buyers! I certainly appreciate your support and business!  It's been an adventure these past 3 years with Etsy and I love it!

Today I just want to share my favorite kind of beach day...you know, when the crowds have gone home and the weather is just perfect.  This is what we had in Cape May, NJ on Monday...just beautiful!





 We need to go back to Cape May and spend more time strolling the streets and admiring all the Victorian homes, shopping and eating at all the yummy restaurants.  We stayed here at The Red Cottage and the Ocean Room was perfect with the fluffiest most comfortable bed evah!

Isn't this place adorable?!
 I'm back to reality now.  I missed my boys but we need to go away more often.
Have a great day! 

No comments: