Friday, April 8, 2011

More M&M Treat Bags and Uniquities by Wild Blueberry Ink

Thank God it's Friday!!  I'm so excited that my youngest finally has a "big boy" room.  He picked the color himself, a robin's egg blue, and we're redoing his room in a planet theme.  It's awesome! Perfect for a little guy who one day wants to go to the moon.  My oldest turned 11 not long ago and I'm still wondering how he got to be 11 already.  Time flies when you're having fun, right?!  Harley managed to jump the fence the other day to play with another furry friend who, of course, became afraid after being charged at and bit Harley's ear.  I didn't notice the bite at first but let me just tell you that dog ears bleed.  And bleed.  And bleed some more.  Needless to say, I spent lots of time cleaning this week.  He's fine...no $800.00 vet bill this time.

I have no photos to share because I've been busy with my Etsy orders.  Can you believe I've made almost 500 Candy Treat Bags this month? No wonder I'm tired...it's only April 8th!


It Took Me 40 Years To Look This Good with Wild Blueberry Ink's digital sheet found HERE.

I wanted to share a digital scrapbook page I made.  Be kind...it's only my 2nd or 3rd try.


My boys are so different and I truly cherish all that makes them so unique. 

I used Wild Blueberry Ink's "Uniquities" for my layout.

You know I'm a hybrid card girl but this kit really inspired me to want to do a page dedicated to the unique spirits of my sons.  This is a great kit for all the special unique people in your life!  You can find it at Owl Tree Studios and Memory Scraps.  Have a great weekend!!

No comments: