Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Favorites from Etsy: Penguins!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. My kids just love when I play my Irish Christmas music!! (That's a joke...they run out of the kitchen screaming like little girls!)

While going through a box of our decorations, I came across the cutest penguin that a dear friend gave us last year and figured Penguins were a great Friday Favorite pick.  Just look at the cuties I found on Etsy.


 (This just sold but do check out the other penguins and adorable stocking!!)



  


Have a fab weekend!!

2 comments:

stelie + co. said...

Thank you so much for featuring my penguin personalized stationery in your penguin picks!

My oldest daughter LOVES penguins and was always drawing them for her so I turned it into stationery & notepads.

Have a great weekend,
Stephanie

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Thanks for posting our Stocking! Cheryl is quite proud of her penquin design.