Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's a Spooktacular Kit!!

Hello there!  I've been a lazy blogger.  Halloween orders have kept me busy lately and just yesterday I worked on my Christmas stock.  I'm in no mood for Christmas!  I've got to get through Halloween first with Scooby Doo and a scary biker kid.  And speaking of Halloween, there is an incredible kit over at Little Dreamer Designs that you've just got to see!  You can find the Spooktacular Store Combo HERE and it's jam packed full of Goulish Ghosts, Scaredy Cats, Haunted Houses, and more!!  Take a look at the entire kit on Vimeo HERE and find out how you can win the entire collection!  Eeeek!

Here's just a little something I made with the Spooktacular Store Combo.  Hybrid cards is a new favorite.   See that cute pumpkin paper?  With digital, I'll never run out.  I printed the pumpkin paper, ghost and Halloween sentiment on glossy cardstock.  I love that look but you can't really tell from these photos.





Isn't he a cute little ghost?  I'm going to add it to the Black, White and Orange Color Challenge over at The Ribbon Girls HERE.  There's a fab prize up for grabs over there too.

2 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Oooh this is fab! and I love that you went hybrid too ;)
Thanks for joining in with the first colour challenge at the Ribbon Girl blog
Andrea x

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO, SO CUTE!!!! Hee hee he kinda reminds me of the pacman ghost :) LOVE IT!