Tuesday, October 5, 2010

iCopic and Baby Bud Challenges

I'm still cranking out Halloween goodies for my sweet customers but I took a break to make a few Halloween cards for friends and family.  For this card, I used digital papers from THIS Spooktacular Store Combo at Little Dreamer Designs along with THIS Little Witch digi from My Graphico, Copics, a few brads and MS's arch lattice punch.  Isn't digital cool?  I'm adding this card to the iCopic Color Challenge #5 (black, orange, purple) and the very first Baby Bug Challenge (Fall/Halloween). 

3 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Oh wow, is this witchy cute.... Love your coloring.
Carole

ThePurplePlace said...

What a fabulous Halloween card. I love the combination of colors you used...especially the Purple! :)

Thanks for joining us over at Baby Bud Designs. We are very happy you joined our first challenge! Good Luck!!!

Happy Crafting,
Lis

Mary Anne said...

How adorable is this card. Cutest little witchie poo. The colors and designs are perfectly halloween.
Thanks for joining our 1st bbd challenge...good luck
Mary Anne
babybuddesigns