Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Favorites from Etsy: Candy Corn

Yum, yum...I have candy on the brain after making lots and lots of Halloween treat holders.   Here are my M&M Halloween Treat Bag Holders and I used Wild Blueberry Ink's Halloween Humor and Celebration Digital Collage Sheet that you can find HERE in her Etsy shop.  This weekend there is FREE SHIPPING on all Halloween items in my shop that you can find HERE in the Halloween Section (Free Shipping does not apply to the Christmas items in that section.)





3 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

The Halloween Ghoulies are adorable!

The soap looks good enough to eat!


have a wonderful weekend!

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
<><

Carol said...

As always stopping by your blog makes me smile. You have a great collection of Halloween..goodies. Humm. I don't think soap is a goodie. Nice job.

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW you've been busy! What sweet treats you have been working on!