Thursday, September 9, 2010

Handmade iTunes Gift Card Holders

My hubby's birthday was a while back and what do you get the guy with everything?  iTunes Gift Cards!!  But those who've purchased these gift cards know they come in a non-traditional gift card size...what's a girl to do?  Whip out the Cricut, of course, and  make my own gift card holders.  (It's been some time so I forget what size I cut these but if you really want to know, leave me a comment and I'll dig out the size for you.)




Peace, love, music...what more do you need!  You can find this and more HERE in Wild Blueberry Ink's Etsy shop.  It's from the "Music-1 inch Digital Collage Sheet."

We have a running joke in my house about "It is what it is" since it's become an overused phrase lately so I decided to embellish this iTunes Gift Card Holder with that phrase.  After all, it is what it is, right?  That phrase is from Wild Blueberry Ink's Digital Collage sheet "Fun Phrases & Sassy Quotes"  and you can find it in her Etsy shop HERE.

1 comment:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

These are so cool, Cara :) They're so perfect for boys/guys! Great job :)
hugs, margie