Friday, July 2, 2010

Froggy Boots

Some time ago, I sent a few favorite photos to Scrapbook News and Review for there "Three for All" series.  I was surprised to hear they'd picked my froggy boot photos and went bananas when I saw what the super talented digital design team did with the photos.  They scrapbooked them digital style and it inspired me to want to learn more about digital design (when there's more time in a day, that is!!).  I believe all the layouts are in the April 2010 issue of Scrapbook News and Review and you can find that site HERE.  Or, just take a peek at one of the layouts designer, Katherine, decided to share.  You can check out her super blog HERE.


Isn't this the cutest?!!  Love it.

The Daily Digi featured this photo in their series about Basic Design Principals-Alignment.  You can see the post HERE.  I really like this site.  It's full of inspiration and excellent tutorials for those new to digital scrapbook design.

Thanks again, Katherine!!  I love what you did with these Froggy Boots that have been a favorite to both my sons.

3 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG. This is the CUTEST layout, Cara! Holy cow-the pic itself, the placement of everythig else-it's just darling!

Sammye Jo said...

adorable! love those boots! Matthew has a pair :)

Judy said...

This is a cute LO! I have an award for you. Have a safe and happy 4th.