Sunday, April 25, 2010

Provo Craft Training in LA

I'm still pinching myself since this is hard to believe but I'm going to Los Angeles this coming week for training on some of my favorite Provo Craft goodies-Cricut Expression, Cricut Cake, Yudu, and the Gypsy.  I have a short term position demonstrating the products next month and how cool is it that I have to go to LA for training!!  Isn't it great when you get paid to do what you love?!  So friends, just asking that you keep me in your prayers for safe travels and when I come back I'm sure I'll have some fun stories to share.  I'll be going by my legal name out there so look for Carol!!

6 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

What?!! Awesome! Have a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

HOW AWESOME CARA!!!! i wish you the best and cannot wait to hear all about it!

have a great night!

xo
sarabeth

Roni said...

Carol! We are going to have so much fun!

Alexandra MacVean said...

I'm so happy for you. Take lots of notes and pics so you can fill us all in!! :)

Tricia said...

sounds incredibly fun and exciting! good luck and take lots of pictures ! Can't wait to hear all of the deets

1CardCreator said...

Wow Cara, that is awesome, Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Take care, ~Diane