Monday, February 1, 2010

Introducing the New DT at DCRU


Time to announce the newest Design Team members at Die Cuts R Us!!  I know I'm a day late but I was hanging out with Sting and the Philadelphia Orchestra Saturday night and was too tired for any blogging yesterday.  Yeah, sure!

First, a fond farewell to three sweet and talented women who I'm so happy to call friends - Jessica, Margie and SaraBeth.  These girls certainly provided me with lots of laughs the past 6 months and even convinced me that I just HAVE to read the Twilight series. (Ok, I only made it throught the first book.) Even more fun were those little digis they introduced me to from The Greeting Farm.  Between me and the 2 boys, we managed to run out of ink in 3 Copic colors.  Hmm, perhaps you 3 were a bad influence on my pocktbook!!  Anyway, you know I wish you all the best!!  Click on their names to get to their blogs where you can wish them well, say hi and see what they're up to.  Sniff, sniff...miss y'all!!

I've decided to stay on the DCRU DT for another term.  Yay!!  But now that the originals have been referred to as "seniors" I'm not so sure.  So if I happen to miss a post or two, I can easily blame it on me having a "senior" moment.  Hmmm, not sure that will fly.  Just kidding!!  Anyway, the newest members are Joni, Sheri, Heather and Hannah.  I hear they are all as sweet as can be!  I've seen their work and they are incredibly talented!  I look forward to working and laughing with them over the next 6 months.  And our dear Gwen has taken over as Design Team Coordinator...wonderful choice!!  Stop back tomorrow for another DCRU Challenge!

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Cara, thank you so much for the warm welcome!! I am so excited and can't wait to get started!!

Tricia said...

I can't wait to see the new team in action!