Monday, February 8, 2010

Birthday and Copic Fun!

In my life, I have 2 small ones.  Boys.  And today my smallest of the small ones is 5.  If you are familiar with SkippyJon Jones series than you know where I get that line.  These books happen to be Andrew's favorite right now.  If you have any small ones in your life, check out the SkippyJon Jones books.  You'll get a good laugh out of kitty boy's wild adventures.

Here's Andrew's birthday card.  He likes robots so I thought of him when I saw this Cosmo Cricket paper.  Too cute!  We ended up with 27 inches of snow Saturday so weekend birthday festivities were put on hold so we could sled, play in the snow, bake cookies, play more and just be lazy.  Oh, and a little football thrown in.  The Who playing at half-time was my favorite part!

What's a card without a challenge?

I colored in the robot with my Copics.  If you love Copics then you'll love them at a great price!!  Click here to find out just how low priced they are this week at Die Cuts R Us.   It's a great time to stock up!

Stop back tomorrow as I am host of the Die Cuts R Us weekly challenge.  Can you feel the LOVE yet??!! {{hint, hint}}

4 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

Great card! Regarding The Who's halftime show, Erin said "Who are these old guys trying to act cool?"

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is absolutely SUPER SUPER adorable, Cara! GREAT coloring and that DP is perfect!

1CardCreator said...

I love the robots Cara, but 27 inches of snow Oh my! Happy Birthday to your little guy. Take care, ~Diane

1CardCreator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.