Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Shopping Deals on Etsy and DCRU!


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!  Yes, I ate too much delicious food but why not?!  I don't know about you but I hate holiday shopping and you won't catch me out on Black Friday, no way, I don't care what the "in" toy is I'm not getting out of my nice warm bed to stand in line for anything.  And why should I when online shopping is so easy?!  And speaking of online shopping I've got a couple of deals you'll want to check out.

You know Etsy is my all time favorite place to buy unique handmade and vintage gifts.  They've made it super easy to find deals from now through Cyber Monday.  One way to find those deals is to search "ETSYFREESHIPPING" and/or "ETSYHOLIDAYSALE" for oodles of great deals!  As I type out this post to schedule it to go live at midnight in a few hours, there are already over 70,000 items tagged with "ETSYHOLIDAYSALE" and over 78,000 items tagged with "FREESHIPPING."  There's something for everyone so go check it out!!

Here are a few of my favorites:







Now through Cyber Monday, I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on any items from my Christmas/Winter section.  Great time to stock up! As long as your purchase something from my Christmas/Winter section, there's FREE SHIPPING!!  See shop announcement for further details.



Also, check out Die Cuts  R Us for their super duper Black Friday sale!!  I can't give away any details but you will LOVE the deals and will have to check out the store for yourself!

Happy shopping, friends!!

2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

I do love the feltmeup birdies! Hooray for Etsy Cyber Monday!

Gustavo said...

The newest trend of people in these days are- shopping deals on Monday to save money. I just love that art designs.