Thursday, October 15, 2009

Feature at AJ's Designs, Blogger Award and Little Christmas Trees

The very dear and talented Aletha is featuring me today on her blog. Want to know if I drink coffee, tea or Bailey's Irish Cream when I create, then visit her blog here to find out. Aletha is a self taught artist who creates collages, hand bound journals, art cards, greeting and note cards, bookmarks, mandalas, and holiday ornaments. You can view her lovely work here in her Etsy shop, AJ Design's.

And a huge thank you to another dear and talented fellow Etsian and Die Cuts R Us Design Team sister, Sammye Jo, for this blog award! Yay, awards!! Thanks, Sammye Jo, it's much appreciated! You can view all the cute embellishments in her Etsy shop 62 Cards.







And speaking of cute, isn't this the cutest little Christmas tree?




It's made using a photo corner punch. I added Stickles because every tree needs a little bling. The patterned paper is Stampin' Up's Designer Series. You can find out more about it here. in my Etsy shop.

5 comments:

Kristen H said...

I love your tree! I love making something out of an item meant to be used a different way! I look for ways to get multiple uses out of my dies!!!
Congrats on your award! It is well deserved!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Congrats on your award. Your tree is too cute. I'll have to check our your info on Aletha's blog.

Smiles!
Gwen

Jessica Diedrich said...

Congrats on your award, Cara! How fun to be featured on someone elses blog! SO cool!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Adorable card, great to use an item for more than one purpose!

1CardCreator said...

Congrats Cara on the award and the feature on Aletha's blog. Great idea on the tree! ~Diane