Tuesday, September 29, 2009

DCRU DT Challenge 9 - Possibility City

It's Tuesday! And you know what that means- A CHALLENGE!!! This week you can create a layout, card, or project that uses AT LEAST 2 products sold in the DCRU store. I know the possibilities are pretty much endless, but that's what makes it fun!

I altered a journal "Butterfly Wishes" using the beautiful Quickutz Butterfly and Spellbinders Labels One from the DCRU store. The paper is Marrakesh from Basic Grey. I added rhinestones to the butterfly for a little sparkle.



So dig through your stash and see what 2 products you have that DCRU sells. When you visit the DCRU DT blog, remember to leave a direct link to your creation and your first name by midnight on Saturday to be eligible to be in the top 3 or the winner!


3 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful butterfly Cara. I love the beautiful colors! ~Diane

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

This is a beautiful altered journal! I love the colors!
Great job :*)
~ margie

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

This is so feminine and pretty. I love that butterfly die from QK. It looks great on just about anything and in any kind of paper.

Smiles!
Gwen