Saturday, August 15, 2009

What's going on...



Please note all orders placed at Cara's Scrap 'N Stamp Art between August 15 and August 23 will be promptly mailed out on Monday, August 24, 2009. For your patience, all shop items are 15% off during that time period! You can wait for an adjusted invoice or I can refund the difference via PayPay. Please note "Bday15" in the notes to seller for the discount!! Happy summer and happy birthday to me!! Discount not to be combined with any coupon.

Love Copics? Then you MUST check out the Die Cuts R Us store on August 17!! Can you believe the Copic Markers will be on sale for only $2.99!? Crazy! You better check that out early on Monday, August 17. Love giveaways? (Who doesn't!?) Then head over to the Die Cuts R Us store blog. Claudia is hosting a "mystery giveaway" but you'll have to read her blog to find out how to enter to win.

Have you been to the Die Cuts R Us Design Team blog yet? We've got challenges, tutorials, giveaways, and lots of fun stuff like making your own designer paper with bubbles! You have to see it to believe it!

A very big thank you to Diane, one sweet and talented lady, for giving me a blog award! I'll be sure to pass it along next week!! Please check out her blog to see the fabulous cards she makes!

Have a great weekend! I'm looking forward to the best week yet with my 3 favorite guys!

2 comments:

me said...

Hi...I am new to your blog and LOVIN' what I am seeing. I do some scrapbooking/stamping and your work is incredible beautiful and so inspirting. I'm coming back for more! :)

Cara said...

Sonny, so sweet of you find and follow me! Hope you'll join in the DCRU DT challenges every Tuesday.