Friday, July 31, 2009

Exciting things in store this weekend!

I have 2 things to share today. One is that I have some very exciting news but you'll have to come back tomorrow to find out what it is!!

The other is that tomorrow I'll be attending the Creating Keepsakes Convention-Valley Forge. Have you been to a CK Convention yet? It's an incredible shopping experience including the latest products and even discounts on my favorite supplies. Cardstock, albums, rubber stamps, embellishments-you name it, you can find it at Convention.

Between the shopping and the browsing, I'll be squeezing in a few classes- The Latest and the Greatest with Basic Grey, making a mini album, checking out Piggy Tales new interactive product "The Drawbridge Book" and taking scrapbooking to a whole new level creating and embellishing the transparent pages of an acrylic album. And after all that crafty fun, I'll be catching the Depeche Mode concert in Atlantic City! Fun, fun, fun!!

In the upcoming months, look to my Etsy shop for some exciting new paper creations utilizing new products and techniques.

Finally, don't forget to sign on as a Facebook Fan of Cara's Scrap 'N Stamp Art. There's a special discount going on that expires today. Check it out!

1 comment:

Amanda Profumo said...

Have fun at convention!