Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wishing You Well on Day 9 of the Challenge!

I'm listing a Little Birdie Wishing You Well Card for Day 9 of the Challenge I've been doing with 9 other EtsyGreetings team members. If you look closely at the card, you can see I added a little bling in the right hand corner. It's a fun card that's suitable for a birthday or just because you were thinking of someone special.

Today's featured EtsyGreetings teammate is Sheila, of The Paper Flower Shop. Sheila designs beautiful cards and paper goods as a creative outlet. Click on any one of her cards featured on the right sidebar and you'll go directly to her Etsy shop. We're both offering 10% off all items until tomorrow. Don't forget to mention "10Day" in the Notes to Seller.

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

I love this one!! My kind of colors.