Thursday, March 12, 2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge EIC26

This altered journal was inspired by this weeks Etsy Inspired Challenge and you can find details here at Heart Hugs Designs blogspot. The inspiration was the Dino Stack Vinyl Wall Art Decal that you can see here at Expressing You's Etsy shop. The dinosaur wall art reminded me of my boys who have been growling a lot lately just for fun. Since my husband and son just put together a new desk and chair for his room, I thought a dinosaur journal would be perfect for a boy who enjoys making his own comics, loves to draw and always has a pen in hand.

There's still time to enter the drawing for the Bunny Hop Notecards!! Good luck. We'll be picking a winner later today.

2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Super duper cute! I love the dinosaur, he's adorable! What a great notebook! Thanks for playing along with our challenge, it means a lot to me!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is super! Thanks for sharing.


Tonya